Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 11, 2018

New Dies to "Christina Collection"

Hi Everybody,

Tomorrow sees the launch of the third wave of dies to my collection and this one is some really beautiful nesting dies. I am so excited about these as they are going to add some wonderful dimension to any of your creations

These are Nesting Rectangles. Pennants and Ovals and I have some lovely videos to share with you using each one of these sets, combined with the rest of the collection.

I am going to be on the Craft Stash Facebook Live  page tomorrow (12th Jan)  to show you some of the samples I have made with these dies so please join us for an hour of fun and chat

I have so many ideas for these dies and the possibilities are endless.
From beautiful romantic floral cards to the ever popular shaker cards.

So I really hope you will join me on this new stage of my collection with these nesting dies.
There is a lot more to  come and I don't think you will be disappointed with any of them

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, a super addition to your collection. We're off on holiday tomorrow but will try and catch up later on Facebook.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three more lovely additions to your collection Christina. Look for to more videos and seeing your creative use of the dies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so exciting. I am hoping to watch the live stream tomorrow on craft stash, just need to get the correct time as I live in South Africa. Good luck with you new collection. You are Amazing!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is exciting!
    Thanks for the video introduction!
    Looking forward to see some beautiful designs from these new dies :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful collections Christina, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news Christina look forward to the video
    Thanks June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait, I'll be watching with my credit card ready.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck Christina - I'm sure the new dies will go well. Looking forward to seeing the creations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina
    I'm eagerly waiting to see the new additions. Will watch the video later - can't wait
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christina,
    Congrats on your new additions!These three new sets of dies are so beautiful and elegant,certainly a must have. I am so looking forward to seeing samples for these new dies and videos as well.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christina
    Good luck with the new collection. Look forward to seeing the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, congratulations Christina on your new collection, I look forward to seeing your ideas on using them....they look lovely...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Felicitations ils sont trés beaux!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These new dies look good. I don’t have Facebook so sorry cannot watch. Hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Christina, well done with your new collection. Your brain must work overtime! Good luck and thank you, Dorothy xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...